The Front-Opening Vermont Farmhouse Jr. dollhouse kit is perfect when you want to put your dollhouse up against a wall to save space. Hinges on the roof and front panel allow total access to the dollhouse.
The Front-Opening Vermont Farmhouse Jr. Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick milled clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- 3/8 inch thick upper floors
- Front-Opening Design
- Durable gingerbread trim is 1/8 inch thick
- Movable room dividers accept standard doors
- Raised panel shutters & door
- Expertly molded railings and porch posts
- Flower boxes and a detailed staircase
- Wooden shingles for the roof and gable wall
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 9 inch Floor to ceiling height
24 1/4"W x 17 5/8"D x 29 3/8"H - 7 Rooms
1 Inch Scale
- For 1" scale dollhouses, 1" equals 1 Foot (1:12)
- * Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
- ** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
- NOTE: All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
- Our products are not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- All prices and products subject to change without notice.
Milled MDF (MM)
The 3/8” clapboard profile is milled into the surface of the medium density fiberboard (MDF) exterior walls.
Having the clapboard siding already milled into the exterior walls makes your assembly easier, because the siding is built-in and ready to paint.Made in Vermont